I've never really grasped Pioneer Day. Here in Vegas they only really talk about it but I've never celebrated it. I was excited to be in Utah during this day to witness all the hype. We took the Trax downtown which was fun but I don't really care to do ever again.
Andrew was super excited to see the train tracks. See, I'm not lying when I say that he loves to pretend to be a dog.

Notice how I'm not in very many of the pictures:) Whenever we're out I hear 'Take A Picture of Us'! I need to start playing the game.
This is a picture of the Prophet and his wife. For me this was the most exciting part. To actually see their faces, you can check out the Church News for that week:) The kids loved the horses and cops on mototcycles. The Stake floats were Amazing. It really was a fun way to celebrate the Pioneers settling in the Salt Lake Valley.
1 comments:
I knew you could update!
Post a Comment