Our ward is doing 'Fun'day Mondays this summer to keep the kiddos busy. Yesterday we went to the Springs Preserve. This was the first time I took the kids. I always heard about how cool it was but our weekends are always full with games and birthday parties. This place really is too cool. There were so many activities I couldn't believe it. We will definitely be frequenting this place!
Andrew refused to participate in the group shot. Oh well. Remember this stage when you always have to give someone bunny ears. Leave it to the boys.
This was a fun water activity in the playground
After we took this shot. We were informed by the security guard that the kids are no longer allowed to climb the rocks due to too many injuries.
I had to get at least one pic on Jalyne climbing even if we were breaking the rules.
Andrew could have spent the whole day playing with these balls. We had lunch on the balcony of the cafe and it was gorgeous! You can eat lunch outside and see the whole east side of the valley. Beautiful! Thanks ladies for organizing this day!
1 comments:
when does Nate post? He should post about how I used to dunk on him in high school. Guys who don't blog are girls!
Post a Comment