Our Little Polly Pocket Turned 4 Today!
This little girls that I use to carry around and people thought was a doll has turned out to be quite the little lady. Papa treated her to a Chuck E Cheese Birthday Party.
She's not even scared of Chuck E Cheese any more.
A couple of her friends.
This was Ashlyn's:
This little girls that I use to carry around and people thought was a doll has turned out to be quite the little lady. Papa treated her to a Chuck E Cheese Birthday Party.
She's not even scared of Chuck E Cheese any more.
A couple of her friends. After about 5 tries, this was the best picture
I could get of three 4 yr. olds
I have to admit, Walmart has the funnest cakes for a good deal.
I could get of three 4 yr. olds
I have to admit, Walmart has the funnest cakes for a good deal. Each cake has a cute toy the kids can keep.
This was Andrews:
This was Ashlyn's:
1 comments:
What a total cutie! That first picture is to die for. Love the cakes too.. gotta love walmart!
Post a Comment