CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Why I Call My Kids Monkeys

I think Andrew wanted to play upstairs with the Barie Dolls.

And because of this look, I am wrapped around his little finger and let him get away with too much. It's too fun having another boy around the house. I was so glad to have a boy after the three girls. I am exhausted with hairdo's and matching outfits and girl stuff. Boys are FUN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Maribeth! I didn't know you blogged too! And wow, nice picture of your family...:)

Lenny and Amanda said...

Maribeth,
I hon't know if you remember me, but i stumbled on to your blog and I am so glad that I did!! Maybe we can catch up with each other!!! Talk to you soon..
my blog is
crzytaylors.blogspot.com

Stacie Hawley said...

OOOhhh...got to love ANDREW!! He is so cute...I just love having him in my nursery class!!
-Stacie